Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bread Craft

Bread Craft
106 S. Jefferson St.
Roanoke, VA 24011
www.breadcraftbakery.com

Bread Craft is a small place located downtown on Jefferson Street, across the street from Corned Beef and Co.  I initially just stopped in to buy a baguette.  Their menu is fairly small, and aside from some of their breads, I am not aware of any baked goods that are vegan.

But when I went in,  I saw they do have a vegan sandwich on the menu:
   
  Roast Vegetable Tartine 
Seasonal vegetables and hummus on Rosemary Flat Bread
  
with mushrooms, tomatoes, and zucchini

It comes with your choice of side salad, pickled vegetables, or chips.




I chose the side salad.

The salad has mixed greens, blueberries, walnuts, almonds, and a basil vinaigrette.  It normally comes with feta cheese, so make sure to specify.  The salad was amazing.  I'm glad I checked it out.

Hours of Operation:

Monday-Friday: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday:  9:00 am - 2:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment